Public servants, car industry workers, and welfare recipients all need to be smart voters on September 7th. Your combined voting power is more than 30% of the total vote and that is the most effective way to put the heat on the members of the Canberra Killers Club.
On May 8th 2013, when the High Court handed down its decision in the Commonwealth vs. Keating case, it tossed out the “statutory fiction” retrospective legislation that was intended to cover up the fact that these people had made a MONSTER BLUNDER that could cost taxpayers over $11 Billion in legal liabilities if the landmark STOLEN GENERATION court case was anything to go by.
[Note: the URL short-link for this posting is: http://wp.me/p1n8TZ-gC ]
- However, thanks to a more recent decision handed down in the South Australian Supreme Court (Knight vs. Crown), the MONSTER PAYOUT could now be as high as $55 BILLION.
- For obvious reasons, not one of the people in the above photograph who were responsible for both the original stuff-up and the 2011 human-rights-violating “statutory fiction” legislation that the court turfed out in May will talk about either their stuff-up or the budget-busting legal liability that they have created.
- It would spoil their “Sound Economic Management – Fair Go” image to do so wouldn’t it?
The Canberra Killers Club has been on a roll for decades and nothing is going to change unless voters who stand to lose as a result of the crazy, ruthless ideology of these people, finally do sometime about “de-nutting” them at the polling booth. After all, can we really afford out-of-touch political ideologists and political parties that do these things to us?
- Paul Keating killed off the Clothing, Textiles & Footwear industries and 100,000 people wound up on the dole with totally redundant skills. Many of those who lost their jobs have never got off the dole.
- Tony Abbott intends to kill off 12,000 Public Service jobs to supposedly save $10 BILLION. The problem with that calculation is that it does not factor in the cost of public servants and their dependent families being on the dole, perhaps for years.
- Killing off jobs is false economy because when you put thousands on the dole, they have no money to spend and that flows on into the community causing more job losses.
- 2015: The Australian automotive industry and all of the secondary and tertiary industries that support car manufacturing in Australia will go down the gurgler if Tony Abbott makes good on his promise.
Killing jobs kills the economy and both the Liberal-National Coalition and the ALP have proved to experts at putting ideology driven budget projections ahead of people. The recent report by the Queensland coroner, Michael Barnes, slammed the Rudd Government for causing the deaths of 3 Queenslanders by focusing on the economy and not people!
BREACHING/COMPLIANCE FAILURES – A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!With perhaps as many as 12,000 welfare recipients dead after being Breached and still more dead after being hit with a Centrelink “Letter of Demand” for repayments of debt that did not have to be repaid, when will people wake up to the fact that the name that I use for the Australian Federal Parliament, “The Canberra Killers Club”, is an accurate label to hang onto these people who have driven a humanitarian disaster of holocaust proportions for decades.
“Irrelevant” – WHO REALLY BELIEVES THAT BREACHING TRIGGERED DEATHS ARE IRRELEVANT?
ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE ABOVE PICTURE DO, FOR THEY HAVE NEVER REPORTED ONE OF THESE DEATHS IN ALL THEIR TIME IN PARLIAMENT!
Think about that before you vote your job, or even your life, down the drain.
“De-nutting” these political nutters – Be a Smart Voter and vote smart.
Between you, welfare recipients, public servants and car industry workers, command 30-40% of the total vote. If you VOTE SMART and follow the above instructions, you will trash the normal election pattern of either the Coalition or the ALP winning the election, i.e. you will create what we have had for the last 3-years, the proverbial HUNG PARLIAMENT which is controlled by independent and minor parties.
- Put enough of the minor party and independent “wannabe” politicians in power and the major parties become seriously constrained and have to suck-up to these new parties THAT YOU PUT IN POWER.
- It costs us mug voters $1.5 BILLION per year to run the Federal Parliament and the new kids on the block will be keen to keep their snouts in this Mega-trough of perks, power and privileges. This means that they will not want to rock YOUR boat.
- In the Senate, if you vote “Above the Line”, you get just 1 vote.
- When you vote below the line, you get DOZENS of votes and that is REAL POWER to the people!
- Every one of your votes gets counted by someone who represents each party or Independent candidate which means not only do you get dozens and dozens of votes; it also means that they may have to be re-counted and scrutinized many times!
- If there is an appeal, the whole count may have to be re-started.
- How is that for POWER?
The 5 minutes that you spend filling in the form below the line may take MONTHS to sort out before a winner is declared – a case of yet more POWER TO YOU.
RON, WHY DON’T I HURT THESE PEOPLE BY NOT VOTING?
The answer is very simple: if you don’t vote,
- YOU DON”T COUNT.
- IF YOU DON’T COUNT, YOU CAN’T HURT THEM.
- EVEN WORSE, YOU MAKE IT EASIER FOR SOMEONE TO WIN!
- HOW CAN THAT BE SO?
- SIMPLE- the fewer people who vote, the fewer votes a candidate needs to win. If a hundred people vote, the winner needs 51 votes to win but when 10 people vote, the winning candidate for the job only needs 6 votes. That is an extreme example but I am sure that you get the basic idea.
SOUTH AUSSIES TAKE NOTE – NICK XENOPHON.
Earlier today I spoke with Nick for about 5 minutes and he has asked me to (again) forward information to him so that he can look it it AFTER the election. With 250,000 jobs on the line and Tony Abbott and Kevin Rudd hiding a self-created $55 BILLION legal liability with the High Court’s “statutory fiction” decision, Nick is dreaming for I shall raise these issues with as many candidates as I can once my father-in-law’s funeral is over on Monday.
- Nick is both a lawyer and a Federal Senator and yet he did not know about the High Court’s “statutory fiction” decision, i.e. he did not know that legislation that he had voted on had been turfed out by the High Court after being challenged by a welfare recipient!
- Apparently, his office staff also did not pass on the statutory declaration that I sent to him in February. That document pretty well sums up the purpose of this entire blog site and if you have not read it yet, read it now.
- Keep in mind that there are about 30 of these in circulation (not copies but real stat’ dec’s) and I have not been arrested and charged with making false declarations.
- Why would this be so? How about the idea that I have not been charged because what I signed 30 times in these statutory declarations is true?
- P.S. Nick has one of these statutory declarations (not a copy) but, “heavens above” his office staff did not think that he needed to see it!
- He will look like a real idiot if some of the other independent senate candidates start asking questions and someone from the media pops a TV news camera in his face and asks why he has done nothing since his office received one of these documents way back in February of this year.
Like the other 225 politicians in our feral Federal Parliament, Nick’s staff appear not to see welfare issues because welfare recipients are “below the radar.” However, on September 7th, you can put yourself smack in the middle of the radar by not voting for politicians who ignore you.
Nick and his small group of staff may actually be smart enough to realize that ignoring the welfare vote is NOT SMART and if they give me a call I will let you know how things go. At the moment, Nick wants breaching fatalities on the back-burner and his staff have apparently kept from him the fact that Centrelink is deliberately violating Section 135.2 of the Commonwealth Criminal Code (1995) by hiding the waiver of debt law found in paragraph 1,237a of the Social Security Act.
Ronald Medlicott – A Christian advocate for Justice in Australia.